This weekend, you’ll find great deals on our selection of top digital thermometers, discounted Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones, and Tile trackers. All this and more.
Use code CNN for 35% off site-wide
Right now, Underscored readers can use code CNN at Aurate to get 35% off site-wide, now through November. 30 — No minimum spend required. From delicate necklaces to simple studs to chic statement pieces, Aurate offers a range of pieces to match anyone’s style.
$60 $25 on Amazon
Our selection of top digital thermometers has dropped to its lowest price in months. The Braun No Touch can be placed up to 2 inches away and has a positioning sensor that glows on your forehead to ensure you’re in the correct position on your head when taking your temperature. The Braun No Touch Thermometer has the option to cancel any noise, and with a dark-seeable LED display, offers everything you need in a thermometer – plus a few more.
equipment for sale
Get ready for all your upcoming outdoor adventures with REI’s member deals. You can get discounted gear from trusted brands – code GEARUP22 gets you 20% off a full-priced item and an extra 20% off a REI Outlet item. If you’re not already a member of Outdoor Retailer, may we humbly suggest joining now? If you’re not yet a REI member, it’s easy to join. As of March 2022, becoming a lifetime member costs $30 (was $20 before), but you’ll get tons of perks like free shipping, a 10% annual bonus on all eligible purchases at REI, or And of course, 20% off select items between now and November. twenty one.
Up to 50% off select styles
Patagonia sales are rare — like a once-in-a-lifetime rarity. Luckily, Patagonia just added a ton of styles to its online sale section, so you can browse items for up to 50% off, now through November 20. 16. Bestsellers, including Baggies, pullovers, and flannels, are on sale in time to stock up for yourself and loved ones at any outdoor event. Whether you’re roughing in the backcountry or just walking your dog around the block, Patagonia styles are built to last.
If you have a habit of misplacement, the Tile tracker is a great solution. Right now, you can save on a variety of models and sets in truly gorgeous colorways: Slim, Mate, and Pro options are all discounted. Whether you want to store your credit card-shaped tracker in your wallet or your key ring, this sale has you covered.
$400 Superstore $300
The Sony WH-1000XM5 are the best over-ear headphones you can buy, with a smarter design than their predecessors and a sophisticated noise-cancelling microphone. These high-end headphones usually cost $400, and the lowest price we’ve seen was $348 earlier this month. Right now, SuperShop is offering them for just $300 with code SBSPWH5, which is a new low that’s almost guaranteed to sell out – so if you’re already eyeing an upgrade, buy it now.
• Underlined readers can get 15% off any and all coffees from Volcanica Coffee with code CNN15.
• Now in Woot! You can get an Instant Pot for under $70 for home-cooked meals all winter long (and our favorite great-value option).
• Save now on coats and jackets at Abercrombie & Fitch – 30% off coats and 15% off almost everything else.
• This viral CosRX Snail 96 mucin plumps and hydrates your skin – just $16 in your cart instead of the full $25.
• Get up to 50% off all styles with this Crocs sale.
• Now at Solo Stove, take advantage of the BOGO camping stove for your next camping trip (or backyard s’mores).
• This Roku 4K streaming stick is now almost halved thanks to Walmart’s early Black Friday deals.
• Get 30% off sitewide (plus even greater discounts on select items) at Alo Yoga today.
• Upgrade your at-home movie night with this Bose TV soundbar, now nearly 30% off at Amazon.
• Now, Underscored readers can get early access to the sale at Aurate and use exclusive code CNN to get 30% off sitewide or 35% off orders over $1,000, now through November 20. 21. From delicate necklaces to simple stud earrings to chic statement pieces, Aurate has a range of pieces to match anyone’s style.
Black Friday Deals
Our Place cookware is a must-have in our editor’s kitchen, thanks to its nonstick versatility and gorgeous design. From now until November 28.
Our editors and everyone else on the internet agree: Spa towels are simply amazing. Named after the thousands of hot springs in Japan and their surrounding bathing facilities and ryokans, these towels are made from Oeko-Tex certified 100% American-grown Supima cotton, which is both strong and soft. Right now, these Underscored favorite waffle woven towels are 30% off sitewide with code HOLIDAY22.
The Cup Bra promises minimalist design, modern colors and a seamless fit; the brand’s mission is to “redefine the way bras look and feel”. After testing bras ourselves, we’ve also opted for these high-quality, lightweight underwear. Now, thanks to Cuup’s limited-time holiday sale, you can save money while investing in some new bras and underwear. Get $25 off orders of $125 or more, and $50 off orders of $200 or more. 13.
$120 Carpark $96
Just in time for holiday travel, Calpak’s best-selling Luka Duffel is 20% off. It’s luxurious and durable, simple and chic – it’s the perfect size for a weekend getaway, with a convenient compartment to store all your belongings. Get this editor-approved duffel bag for under $100 between now and November. 14. No code required.